Sunday 1 July 2018

The comprehensive list of visual novel-related Steam Developer and Publisher Homepages

Steam Developer and Publisher Homepages are the new tool created by Valve, allowing you to follow your favourite creators and be notified about any new releases by them. While I've shared my thoughts and concerns about this feature some time ago, I find its appearance as a generally positive development and decided to create a list of all profiles that could be interesting from the point of view of a visual novel fan. While, for the most part, major companies and most active VN developers have already established their homepages, I want to think of this as a perpetual work-in-progress, being updated as new creators and publishers enter the scene or set up their Steam profiles. The order in which Homepages are featured reflects my personal impression of their relevance it might be shifting in the future, including the placement in the "major" or "other" categories. The titles representing these companies' work were also chosen somewhat arbitrarily – they are meant to offer a basic overview of the range of games they offer on Steam, which may, but not always do overlap with their best, flagship titles.

I hope you'll find this list useful and if you have a profile you think should be added here, please leave a comment or contact me through the form on the sidebar. I will try to review the Homepages list on Steam frequently, but reaching out to me is the best way to make sure I don't miss your page (even by this point of time, there's a lot of them). All other feedback will also be appreciated.

 
Major EVN Developer and Publisher Profiles 

Major JP VN Developer and Publisher Profiles 

Other VN Publishers
 
Other VN Developers

Last update July 16th 2020

My special thanks go to the good people of Fuwanovel and Lemmasoft Forums, who offered me encouragement and feedback during the process of making this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.